NAME Exhibition of Cutlery “City of Albacete”& Knife Show
PLACE Municipal Museum of Cutlery of Albacete
13th, 14th and 15th of September 2013
Days 13 and 14 from 10.00h to 14.30h and 16.00h to 21.00h
Day 15 from 10.00h to 14.00h
- General: 3 €
- Pensioners: 0.50 €
- Students: 1 €
- Groups (more that10 persons): 2 €
- Under 18 years of age: FREE
- Guided Visits: 6 € per group. This service should be requested 2 to 3 days beforehand.
EXHIBITION AREA 350 m2
- Knife lovers
- General public
- Professional of Coutlery
PUBLIC TO EXPECT 3.000 VISITORS
- Knife-making craft, material suppliers and tools by craft
- Activities related to Knife-making craft,
- Knife-making craft: folding knives, Knife and tools, bowie knife, handicraf hunting knife, et…
- Auxiliary material: handle, horn, nacar, tropical wood etc...
- Sheath of knive, tools for grinding, polishing, etc..
PRICE FOR PARTICIPATE
Exhibition table (size 1, 50 x 80 cm) 100€
(50% discount if you are member of Association)
Conferences and demonstration of forging and techniques of making a craft knive
Institución Ferial de Albacete, IFAB
Museo Municipal de la Cuchillería
Asociación de Cuchillería y Afines de Albacete (APRECU)
Pol. Ind. Campollano C-B nº 11- Bis • 02080 Albacete.
Apdo. Correos: 5286
Telf.: 967 219 220 • Fax: 967 246 131
SECRETARY OF APRECU